You Can Help
Since 1883, Crossroad's mission has been to help vulnerable children and families. Today, we use our decades of expertise to help emotionally troubled children. Abuse, neglect, child trafficking, parental drug abuse, domestic violence, and brain trauma have impacted children.
We encourage you to consider a thoughtful gift to help our kids. There are many ways you can help.
- Please pray for our children, staff, and the Board of Directors.
- Your financial gifts of any amount are a blessing – read more about ways to give to Crossroad.
- We use gifts of merchandise for Christmas, birthdays, incentives, and more. Here is the current list of needed items.
- Crossroad values volunteers! There are many ways to get involved with helping Crossroad help kids!
- You are always welcome at Crossroad. Take a tour to see how your gifts help.
- Use these resources at your church or organization to learn more about Crossroad.
Crossroad Child & Family Services is a not-for-profit corporation recognized under code 501(c)(3) by the Internal Revenue Service. Therefore, the entire value of your donation is eligible for use as a charitable deduction.